Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Will Smith

This guy has achieved phenomenal success. He has come a long way since rapping as Fresh Prince with DJ Jazzy Jeff. His success continued with the TV show Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Now the fourth of July weekend belongs to him as he debuts his movies.

Here are some quotes from Will Smith:

I’ve never really viewed myself as particularly talented. I’ve viewed myself as (you know) slightly above average in talent. Where I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic. You know, While the other guy’s sleeping, I’m working, while the other guy’s eating, I’m working, while the other guy is making love, well, I mean I’m making love too but I’m working really hard at it. --Will Smith, Actor

The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft. --Will Smith, Actor

No comments: