Saturday, April 4, 2009

Do You Like To Travel?

I love to travel.  When I do I like to spend as little as possible and get 
as much as I can in return.  Let me show you how.

Let me ask you a few questions

  1. In the next 12 months will you and your family take a vacation? Flying.. driving... cruising?
  2. When you travel do you ever book your travel on-line? Like Expedia, Travelocity or Orbitz? 
  3. When you book on-line and pay for it, do you get 80% of the commission on that transaction rebated back to you?  
  4. That's a personal vacation right, not a business? 
  5. So are you able to write that off your income tax as a legitimate business expense? 
  6. If I could show you how you could take the same trip...the same time...the same place ..... probably get it on-line CHEAPER .... and when you pay for it get 80% of the commission rebated back to you .....oh, and be able to write it off on your income tax as a legitimate business expense, what would be your interest level?
If so Click Here to find out how.  Then call me (719) 459-5050 or email me: mas@superlowtravel.com 

No comments: